In the process of contacting customers, many customers are not clear about which power model they should choose. Therefore, you can only decide based on price or your own intuition. In fact, the choice of which model of magnetizer is not the sole decision between the customer and the manufacturer. As a customer, you:
1. First, provide the material and size of your product,
2. For example, is it ferrite or neodymium iron, which grade is the material?
3. What is the diameter of the material?
4. What kind of magnetization method is required (saturated magnetization, unsaturated magnetization, supersaturation magnetization)
5. How much Gauss is the magnetic field strength?
6. Use internal charging or external charging?
With this basic information, the manufacturer will report a rough applicable model to you, and remind you to send a sample for trial charging to confirm. In fact, this alone is not enough. As a responsible manufacturer, you will also know what your production capacity requirements are, the general product direction in the next few years, whether it will be used in automatic lines or manual production lines, and magnetization speed requirements. To scientifically measure which model you should choose, because a magnetizing equipment is of great value. If it is used scientifically, it can be used for more than ten years. If the model is selected scientifically and reasonably, it can greatly improve work efficiency and save costs.